Table of Contents
Money plants can be grown in water just as easily as they can in soil. It’s easier! We will show you how to grow money plants in water in the following section.
Description of requirements
- Glass or plastic bottles, vases, or jars, preferably wide-mouthed.
Plastic or glass bottles, which are used to plant a money plant, are made by the following instructions.
Plastic water bottle (1 liter, 1.5 liter or 2 liter) without labels
Fabric strips, cotton wicks, or garden twine
Knife/ scissors, Nail, Hammer
- Coconut coir/compost
- Seeds/Seedlings of money plant
- Water or tap water that is clean and fresh
- A fertilizer that is used for this purpose is the Commercial fertilizers contain nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium
here are some requirements for how to grow the money plant in water.
Here are the steps to follow To How to Grow Money Plant In Water
- Make sure that you use a glass jar, preferably transparent so that you can easily monitor the roots of the new plant. However, you can always switch to a dark-colored vase to block the sunlight to reduce algae growth.
- It should be filled with fresh and clean water. Tap water is also suitable for these plants. You should let chlorine-containing water sit for at least 12 hours so the chemical can evaporate. Then you can fill the jar with water.
- Before adding the plant to this jar, you can add fertilizer to the jar. This step is not necessary. It will help the plant grow if you fertilize the jar. Use an all-purpose fertilizer with a balanced strength of 1/6 to 1/4.
- Your jar is now ready for planting after you have applied the fertilizer. Make sure the lower end of the plant does not have any leaves on it, and that the nodes are submerged in water.
The Advantage Of Growing Money Plants.
It purifies the air
- If money plants are grown inside a house, rather than outside, they are said to provide the greatest benefits.
- Money plants are great for removing airborne pollutants, such as Benzene, Formaldehyde, Carbon Monoxide, and Xylene.
- Thus, it functions as a natural air purifier that improves your health and provides you with the blessing of fresh air and good health.
Has anti-radiation properties
- Money plants are succulents and act as anti-radiators inside your homes and offices, reducing radiated heat emitted from computers, laptops, and mobile phones.
- The money plants reduce stress at work and protect your eyes when you have to stare at your computer screen constantly for work.
Beneficial effects on health
- There are many medicinal uses of money plants that are yet unknown. Additionally, it brings a healthy lifestyle by reducing anxiety and sleep disorders.
- Place a money plant in your bedroom or living room to prevent any mental illness.
Brings prosperity and good fortune
- The money plant is renowned for bringing wealth and abundance into the house.
- It has always been associated with good fortune.
Creates a positive atmosphere
- Money plants bring peace and calm to your home. This is what makes it a magical indoor plant that can solve every issue, further spreading positivity and goodness.
Enhances Home Decor
- Money plants are also very good for decorating an interior, along with Vastu. Along with increasing wealth, money plants also bring sweetness to relationships.